Friday, January 20, 2023

18

Disney’s Magic Kingdom!!

We met Mickey!
Today is Graces birthday!We had such a fun day celebrating her. She is 18 years old! Whoo hoo!
Tom and Diana were able to come and spend the day with us! We rode a bunch of rides and had lunch at Pecos Bill’s.
At around 4 they went home and a little while later Lettie and Ellie and Kristina came and we spent the evening with them!

 The whole day was super fun. I hope Grace enjoyed it and felt really celebrated!


Fun fact on Monday splash mountain closes for a year. They are reimagining it in a Princess and the Frog theme. We had to ride it one last time. 😢








1 comment:

  1. I have such mixed feelings about Splash Mountain. It is my favorite ride and I'm sad they are changing it but I do love the music from Princess and the Frog so I hope it will still be wonderful. Lily is coming down with the LHS music program on Wednesday and will be in MK on Thursday, HS Friday and AK Saturday. I'm trying not to be jealous!

    ReplyDelete