Sunday, January 1, 2023

1st day of the new year

We had really good talks today in sacrament meeting. I got a new calling, Bro. Yachtman called me last night and asked if I’d teach primary until I moved. I said yes and prepared a lesson. Today I met my class. It’s me and Becca and Ashley Wilcox who team teach and we have the 6-8 year olds. Our primary is small so we only have three classes. The lesson went well and they are so very cute. 

We had a couple of house showings today and I had invited the Vergara’s over for paella. They were super nice with the adjustments to the time. The paella turned out fine. Ivana’s mom made empanadas, Ivana made flan and arroz con leche, and Blake’s mom sent over a chocolate cake. So dinner was a success!
After dinner we played the burrito game and code names. It was a nice evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment