Sunday, March 5, 2023

Baptism

Saturday was a special day! Marshall choose to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. His baptism was very nice. Greg baptized and confirmed him. He was sick, starting on Friday and only really got up to go to the baptism and then went back home without joining in any of the family fun. Sadly today he tested positive for Covid. 
Utah is always a whirlwind of visiting and eating and having fun together. 
Saturday night we celebrated Purim. All our DNA shows Jewish, with Val having the most, so we decided a little party would be fun. 
Ruby and Coco gave the baptismal talk at the baptism. They did such a cute job. They are very confident!
I was super tired. I arrived in Utah thinking I had only one assignment left for the week and that it was due on Sunday night. 
Around midnight on Friday night I checked my school email before bed and saw that it was due on Thursday night and I was now turning it in late!! I was so upset. 
I got to work and spent a long night burning the midnight oil:( 
In the morning Clayton helped me with the formatting so I could actually turn it in. I was so super bummed. This is my strictest teacher too so I’m not sure what kind of grade I’ll get:(

 Anyway I ended up going home around 9:30 and was in bed by 10. 

This morning we went to church. I helped Jenna sub R&C’s primary class and then after church Han and Ez came over.
We went back to Dani’s (sorry Greg!!) and hung out. Everyone came over including Val and Kenz and Brandon. We played games and had soup night. 
It’s been a nice weekend. The only bummer is R and Grace and Sawyer didn’t come. We would have had the whole family here if those 3 had come. AND that Greg is sick and had to quarantine. 
Ezra doesn’t really like any of us and even though everyone tried we couldn’t really help out too much. Hannah had to shower or do something every now and again and Ez would cry and cry. It was so sad. This evening H and D had to go run an errand and Ez cried the whole time. I was able to get him to let me hold him a little and he would stop crying for a short time but mostly he wanted his mom. I was sad for Hannah to have to do so much for him with little help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment