Wednesday, March 29, 2023

that's a wrap


Tomorrow I will be living in MD. Crazy. Even though it's been a year since we found out we were going to move, and started the longest most drawn-out move ev-ah, I still can't believe it's here.

Grace and I spent the day together, except when she was at school. She makes me laugh. I am grateful she's here with Tom and Diana. They are good to her. 

Blake is working at 4 Rivers. We went to eat there so we could watch him scoop sides.  T&D, Isaiah, the kids, Sandy and Brian all came too. 


 Today was senior handprint day at school.  Every year the seniors leave their handprints on the ceiling. It's a fun tradition. 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Book club meets at Debby's house every third Tuesday. You should come; you are a founding member of it after all. :)

    ReplyDelete