Monday, March 20, 2023

Stake Conference

 We had stake conference this weekend. Since our stake is still building it’s stake center we can’t all fit in the chapel for the general session so it’s broadcast. We did get to

Go in person however because Blake was speaking and Grace played a clarinet piece for a musical number. They both did amazing. 

Without reservation I will say that was my favorite 5 minutes of our whole clarinet journey. I love watching the band but this was just Grace (and Becca on piano) playing a beautiful medley so perfectly. It was beautiful in the way that only sacred music can be. 

Conference was good. I enjoyed many of the talks a lot, and all of them a little;)

After church Diana and I played phase 10. I helped with dinner and Jess and Isaiah and the kids came over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment