Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Count downs on


 Are we really closing in a week? Idk? It seems like there is a lot left to do but we’ll see. 

The days go fast. I started a new semester. The first week always seems to be the hardest one. It take a minute to figure out the pace of a class and what is expected. 

Today Sandy and I went out for an Indian food with Blake and Grace. It was yummy.

I helped Diana with a quilting project. It’s nice living here because we aren’t homeless:) Also it’s just nice. Tom and Diana are both kind and welcoming. D and I have a lot to talk about and get along well. Grace and I try to be polite and nice guests. I feel like it’s going well. My favorite part of their gorgeous home is the lanai and I go out often to read, study, sit, listen to the birds, or watch the fireworks over Disney. 

I seems like I haven’t given a general update recently. So:

Dani loves her job. Her coworker is having back surgery and D will be picking up a lot of extra hours for the next few weeks. Greg is over Covid. Zach, his brother is fighting cancer and Greg wasn’t a match for stem cells but Heidi and Emily are so that’s great. I pray for him often. Tatum had an orchestra concert last night. Val and Kenz went. Penny just started soccer and softball (coached by Greg) and Marshall is playing soccer coached by Dani and Ethan. Tatum softball & she’s old enough to go to FSY this year. What??

Sierra has been working from home at least part time and her office just said everyone has to come in to work. That is a bummer. Chris is working hard. Ethan likes to spend time with them. 

Jenna and Clayton are getting ready for a European cruise. They just got chickens, the old ones had to become dinner because they became egg eaters and I guess once that happens there is no stopping them. Cora just got a cute haircut, the girls are turning 5 next week! And Darcy is the cutest little button💕💕

Sawyer changed majors to something computery. They are excited about the possibilities this opens up. He had a birthday last week, shout out to Sawyer!!, Hannah is due next month and I am super excited to go spend some time in Idaho with them. Can’t wait to see that baby Poppy!! 

Ethan is enjoying his freshman year. He is busy and doing well. He got. Summer job as an FSY counselor, which I think will be really fun. 

Grace is going to school. Her mental health has really taken a turn for the better and I am so grateful for that! She is excited to graduate.  Blake started a new job today at 4 Rivers. Grace has been job hunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment