Tuesday, March 7, 2023

En route

I’m on the plane. I bought the wifi so I could work, our term ends on Friday and tomorrow and Thursday we have appointments for Grace at the Mayo Clinic so I need all the minutes I can find!

Good news: 1 class doesn’t end, it’s an 18 week long class. So for that one I have until Sunday night if I need it. 

2 out of 3 of the classes that are ending I completed last night and today. So I think I’ll get there.


 I’m watching Father of the Bride the new version, it’s my favorite of the 3.

Today J, D and I hung out and talked during preschool. Then D and I went to Val’s office to to have birthday lunch with her. Today is Tanner’s 25th birthday. 

Dani drove me to the airport. 

It was a good trip. Really good. I treasure the time I get to spend with mi familia💕

Dad is sick with Covid:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment