Friday, July 14, 2023

Home

These little chickens are coming to MD in a couple weeks! Counting down the days!
My last night in Lynchburg was stormy. Dr. Gregory threw a pizza party for her grad students, at least that was the joke. Actually she just invited everyone to this cute pizza place. It was the most delicious pizza ever and it was fun to relax and visit out of class. I had the wild mushroom & arugla 🍕.

Today I drove home and tonight we had a stormy night in MD. Rob and I sat in the porch and watched the lightning. 

Our class is over, it was really amazing. I had no idea how  powerful and impactful groups could be. They are also fun to lead. I learned a lot, academically, about myself, and about being a counselor. 

 There’s a lot to process & it was exhausting & I’m really grateful for the opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another class completed! How much longer until you are finished with your program?

    ReplyDelete