Monday, July 31, 2023



I heard the babies before Hannah did today. She was super tired after her long flight with no sleep and then staying up until midnight with Lu.  It was so fun to get them up. Lana wakes up with big smiles and a big stretch. Ezra got up and played with toys in his closet. 

 
Jamie invited us over to swim and that was the perfect way to spend our morning. 
Ezra impressed us all with his cute tadpole swimming skills.

The girls fixed dinner while I held Lana๐Ÿ’•

After dinner we went on a neighborhood walk.

Hannah found a lot she likes ๐Ÿ˜‚
I had vowed to keep out of the boys haircut business but Hannah invited me in so we did our best.
Then filled out our little pool to make up for it.
Before and After. He looks so handsome!
8pm baths and bedtime snuggles.


10:30 pm. Ezra was “sleeping”, just kidding he was eating pie and watching us play uno. 
Hannah said “why are you still up? Answer me, I know you can talk, I’ve heard you”. To which he replied “no I can’t!” 



No comments:

Post a Comment