Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Projects


When you have a new house there is no end to the list of things you need to do to get it ready to live in. Rob spends hours in his yard. He has a vision, which will eventually be very lovely. 
Yesterday Grace and I assembled bunk beds for the bunk room. We have our first grand-visitors coming soon!
I am going to take up quilting, earnestly. I have only made baby quilts. These Halloween quilts are so cute. Maybe I will make something so appealing someday.
 
Lana brought me a quilt when we were in the hospital for Sierra’s recovery. I love it. It was a warm hug that I wrapped up in every night.
I love these pictures of old women. I want to embrace getting old joyfully.  Not that I’m old now…but I will be in 15 years so there’s that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment