Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Land of Liberty


 The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I love the red, white and blue. I love the fireworks. I love the summertime fun. Often we are with family which I πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.
This year it's me and Lu and Rob. We had a hard time deciding what to do. I wanted to go to Ft McHenry, where the "Star Spangled Banner" was written but no one else wanted to make the drive. Rob wanted to go to the movies to see "Sound of Freedom". There weren't any good seats left. Grace didnt' really care, she was agreeable to whatever, although her number one plan was to go to Tractor Supply and buy a duck. 
We ended up going to Calvert Cliffs and making the hike walk two miles down to the water. Rob looked for shark teeth while Grace and I played with Linc. Then we walked back to the top. It was a nice walk, kind of hot & my foot hurt but mostly fun.


When we were done we took Lincoln to Bruster's for a birthday pup cup. They serve theirs with peanut butter, which he liked. 

Hannah and Poppy took a quick trip to Utah. I know she's been wanting her sisters to meet the baby and Sawyer had the day off from work and school today. He has finals starting on Thursday so he wanted to get more studying done than a drive down and back, and fun filled family day, would allow.

They went to a parade this morning where the cast of the Chosen were guest paraders! 
Ethan is working at FSY and that's everyone!
My two little Lana's: Lana Evelyn and Ruby Lana πŸ’ž




No comments:

Post a Comment