Monday, October 12, 2020

Every weekend should be a 3 day

 A four day work week would be ideal. You’d have plenty of time to get work done and plenty of time to do whatever other things were important to you. 

In my case the work of being a mom. I am near retirement and it is a joy to have mom stuff to do. I spent a lot of time with Grace this weekend, more than typical somehow. Well she came to the beach on Saturday and even had fun. I literally had to pay her to come but it was worth it. She asked me today if I’d like to go again this weekend. I said yes, and did she? She said maybe if there wasn’t anything else to do. :)

And yesterday we had YW together and spent a lot of time talking. 

Today we went to animal kingdom, which was fun. Unbelievably we did some stuff we had never done. We went to the great bird show, which we both liked but hadn’t seen. We also went to Rafikis Planet Adventure...or something like that, that we had never been on or even knew about. You ride a cute train to an offsite location where there is an animal hospital, petting zoo, conservation area, art lessons and other fun things. We watched a porcupine getting operated on. So cool. 


Anyway it was lots of fun. We left around 2 and went grocery shopping and to get our nails done.

Hannah took this cute picture from the cabin that I hadn’t seen before. Tatum was pushing me:)





No comments:

Post a Comment