Thursday, October 1, 2020

Things I like, and things I don’t

 Of  course I like this boy and his new hat that Abba sent him:)

I like all my kids. They are a joy, each is different and special and fun.

And the grands!

And my sisters. We have a group text now that is really fun. 

And my whole, whole family. 

Jesus, meeting at church, serving others,

Fall weather. Admittedly Florida is funny about that. Everyone showed up for work in sweaters because it was a low in the 50’s and a high in the 80’s. But it was super nice today!

Summer weather!

Reading. Hymns, baking, decorating, Pinterest, my bed,




I also like take out, FaceTime, walking the dogs with Grace, holidays, brushing my teeth, bath & body works, my YW, Disney, the beach, my friends, my coworkers, sun roofs, the electric stamp machine at work, band, the click that the Apple TV makes, mountain man crunch from
Planet Smoothie, children’s books, feeding the missionaries, office supplies, vacuuming,  
 


Everyone went with us to pick up Grace from practice. She is ALWAYS the last kid off the field. How is that possible?

Things I don’t like: face masks, Covid, Disney employees getting laid off, the presidential candidates, mildewed laundry, getting up at 5am, stinky garbage cans, disasters, no new television programming, living far away, liver, going to the dentist, lies, the temple being closed, the economic crisis we are in, painting your nails and then having them wrinkle, loud chewers, grocery shopping, grumpiness, jellyfish, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment