Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday

 

FaceTime screen shots are awful...but I don’t care. Awful pictures are my thing;) Ruby and Cora love princesses, and jewelry and crafts, and the trampoline, they are so precious and today I got to watch them spin in their gowns:)! So cute!

I also got to talk to this cute boo boo bear! Sawyer’s coworker tested positive for Covid. They were actually together in the car driving when he got the call. So Sawyer is quarantined and Hannah and Ezra have to entertain each other. 
Obviously this picture wasn’t from today.

I finished with Alma. The war chapters aren’t my favorite but soon we will be in my favorites~ 3 Nephi.  I am hoping to finish before I start school on Monday. Idk though. I’m not trying to race through I just know I’ll have a lot less time and it would be nice to have this time thru completed. 

Grace had band practice tonight. Rob worked late. Ethan and I enjoyed Gators and planned his Halloween costume. 

Grace and her friends and Lincoln are going to be M&M’s and they are already set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment