Saturday, October 17, 2020

Weekend

Today Hannah and Sawyer’s friend Jenna is going to the temple for the first time, which is really special. Hannah and Ezra waited for everyone and then they all went out to dinner after. That boy is so adorable!!
We had an exciting day cleaning things. That’s not even said tongue in cheek, I love a sparkly house!

I bought my books today. Sheesh! Text books are pricey! Luckily the girls told me about Chebb and I was able to rent them for the semester for a fraction of the cost. Look at those interesting titles! I do love a good textbook!

We have a sisters text, it’s been very fun! It’s random but we love it. This morning we shared our kitchen aid picture. Except Em. I talked to her yesterday and I know they had a busy day planned so she may not have seen it yet:) Can you guess who belongs to each kitchen aide?

Yesterday Rob and I went out for dinner. Grace was at Katie’s house so I texted Ethan to see if he wanted us to bring something home. He said yes, Buffalo chicken pizza. When we got home he and Jackson were playing video games and gratefully accepted the box. Later after the finished off the pizza they went out for ice cream, and judging by the empty cheezit box and brownie crumbs I think they had a few snacks. Then this morning he told me that when I texted he and Jackson were at J’s house eating dinner with his family. Teenage boys get very hungry sometimes!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment