Saturday, November 27, 2021

Wintering


 In my minds eye it looks like this.
In Florida it means Jenna and Clayton could go to discovery cove and spend the day swimming with dolphins, floating in lazy rivers and enjoying an all you can eat all day buffet!

I got to spend the day with my favorite twins! We had planned to meet Jess and Makayla et al at the zoo. Ruby had a rough night, she was coughing and cold and sniffly. So we decided to stay home.
I was bummed as I love a good zoo day. Rob went to Tom’s to watch the game with the men. 

Grace took Lincoln to a training session.

So I was carless anyway. 

We watched Vampirina, put up Christmas decorations, did some crafts, went to Target, got milk shakes at Chick-fil-A, did more crafts, watched Tangled, played with our winter dressed animals, read some books and did a little laundry.
I can’t believe how fast this week has gone. Tomorrow is Sunday, and then I’m back to work, and then everyone goes home. Sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment