Monday, April 4, 2022

Conference part 2

Val sent me this cute picture.  Everyone got together at Jenna's for a lunch between sessions.  I won't even say that I wish I was there.  I am really glad they all are together though.  It's a wonderful life when you are spending it with family.
Grace and Katie watched conference at Katie's house. They liked being alone, I think, and feeling independent.  Luckily she lives close and they came back for food:)  Rob and I watched alone as well.  Between sessions we went on a walk.  Which was nice.  Conference was amazing and I am looking forward to studying the talks.
 

Now that Ethan is in Spain on Monday mornings I wake up to an email.  I love it! They spent a couple days in Madrid and stayed right across the street from the temple.  So beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment