Monday, August 15, 2022

Rolling

We are driving to MD, Rob and I. We are looking at a builder tomorrow and then Thursday are driving to Ohio to meet up with Hannah and Ezra. I can’t wait to see them!! 




Today is Hannah’s birthday! She’s 23 years old💕 Our Hannah is a bright light in our lives, she is so cheerful and fun and always up for an adventure. She’s a great momma to her little Ezra, very creative, a loyal and kind friend, devoted to her husband and the Savior and one of my very favorite people and bestest friends! She’s going to Chinatown today with Tami and Bryan and Sawyer for DimSum. 

Ethan and Cayley Newell are staying with Grace this week, really they are just sleeping at our house so she’s not alone at night. She doesn’t need a babysitter but I need to know she’s not alone and someone is there if something comes up.
Yesterday I was running late to ward council and as I walked up to the building there was Breanna! Surprise! I was so happy to randomly see her!! She’s on a trip with some friends going to universal studios and Puerto Rico.


 I decided to color my hair. That’s the great thing about hair is you can change your mind at any time. I liked the gray but Kristi, who is 3 years younger than I am, is letting her hair go gray go and she looks so much older! I decided I probably did too and I’m not ready to be so old yet. These two pictures are taken 12 hrs apart. No filters, no make up, different lighting but I think there is a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment