Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Still summer

Band happens every day. Also Grace started babysitting for Mia this week. She lives right next door to us and loves Grace! Last week she cat sat for Smokey. 

 In other news I ended up not teaching this year. Between Grace’s multiple appointments a week, visiting Rob, getting the house ready, and all the things it just seemed like I couldn’t commit to it. I’ll sub and we will budget. 

Things I have done for the first time since Rob has moved 800+ away. 

1. Changed the water filter in the fridge, easy. 

2. Flushed AC, took two hours and was no fun.

3. Filled the air in my tires. Took 5 minutes, easy. 

4. Changed the air filters, barely worth mentioning. 

5. Cleaned the pool, after one time I hired Rogelio to come once a week and do it for me.

6. Got a new modem and router and set it up (with the very patient help of the spectrum help line) 

7. Programmed our tv’s fridge, printer and everything else that uses wifi to use the new equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment