Wednesday, December 14, 2022

30, Flirty & Fun

Today is Jenna’s birthday. I can’t believe she is 30 years old. Seriously? I was looking at her baby book this morning and it seems like that was just the other day. Now she has three little girls of her own! 
Jenna is an amazing woman. She is calm and reasonable. She is adventurous and goal-oriented.  She serves people willingly and cheerfully. She is a deliberate and intentional mother, a fun friend, and a delightful daughter. 

I am always happy when I can chat with J or spend time with her. 
I admire so much about Jenna and am so grateful that she is my daughter.

Jenna is smart, musical, athletic, compassionate, funny, always up for an adventure, joyful and kind. 
This year she has faced health problems, postpartum life, a house flood, and other challenges with grace and perspective. I love this girl so much!

 Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment