Thursday, December 15, 2022

Catching up


Last night we went to candlelight. It was my last planned YW activity. The parks are always magical at night and the kids had so much fun.
We all rode the land together. I couldn’t believe we fit on two boats!
The night before that Kayleen and Lisa and Michelle threw a favorite things party. It was super fun! We had 20ish women there and it was fun to get to know some of them better. I brought my favorite herbal tea and a soft blanket for my gift. I left with a cookbook! Vanilla paste! And anthropology kitchen towels! 

 

Today Ethan and I went to a new place for lunch, Azteca Del Oro. It was nice and so yummy! 

We went to celebrate me finishing my first semester of grad school! Yay! 

Love these Christmas pictures! Looks like Darcy is not a fan but her sisters have gotten over their “hesitation”.
And we sold the house. Well we accepted an offer. There are a couple hoops to jump thru still but it looks like we’ll be homeless in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment