Sunday, December 25, 2022

32


 Today is Sierra’s birthday! She is amazing. I am so grateful that she is still here and doing well. She and Chris have been married for 8 months. They’ve faced challenges together and are learning and growing. They team teach gospel doctrine in their ward and are an amazing aunt and uncle to their kiddos.

She is still working at the same company and although she doesn’t always love it the work is going well. Figuring out what to be when you grow up can be tough! 

She loves to go hiking, loves playing games and watching Netflix, she is kind, sweet, independent, and really tries to be there for her family and friends. 

I wish I was there to celebrate but I am grateful that she lives by a lot of family and I will never stop being grateful that her life was spared and that she is miraculously doing so well💕

No comments:

Post a Comment