Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Just things

 

I’ve been working on this puzzle since Saturday night. Today we finished it and it’s missing a piece!! So disappointing!
We’ve had a nice couple of days. Yesterday we went to the movies and saw Avatar. We also went to Dicks and Lowe’s. 

Today I made taco soup for dinner. Right now I’m in bed reading. I can hear the tv playing Dune down the hall. It’s pretty cold outside but inside it’s nice a warm. It’s nice to be here with Nana and Abba. We are enjoying quiet days and looking forward to Christmas. This time of year is always a happy pause. The old year is drawing to a close and it’s a good time to reflect with gratitude on the blessings the year brought. 

Next year there will be so many changes. Lots of good ones, things that are exciting to look forward to. Some that are a little sad. Some that are a mix. Time always marches  on though! I am excited for Ethan and then in half a year Grace to start college. I’m excited for poppy to be born. I am excited to be done with living in two states, and to continue with school myself. It’s going to be good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment