Monday, December 12, 2022

A break and an upcoming break

Ethan spends his Mondays with the missionaries. Today Patrick, who is waiting to leave on his mission and another friend joined them for basketball. Ethan broke his finger. They all traipsed to urgent care for an X-ray and then were sent to the orthopedic doctor. After all that they went back to the gym and switched to soccer. (A hands free sport) 🤦🏽‍♀️
Our weekend was good. Blake and Lilly both came to church with Grace. 

Ethan spoke in the Hamlin ward so he and I got to go to two blocks. After we had delicious soup for dinner.

I was released as ward YW president. It was definitely a sad day. I’ve served in this ward for a little over 4 years and I love those girls. Luckily I got to teach one last lesson. 

School is going great. This is the last week before a few weeks off. The technology learning curve has been steep but I love it.

Tonight is book club. I actually read the book and I loved it so I am looking forward to logging on!

Today Hannah has her anatomy scan. I get to be the secret keeper and order the gender reveal things for their party. I am so excited!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment