Sunday, December 4, 2022


 We had to leave for church quite early because we had a house showing. 

Church was good. It was fast and testimony meeting and it ended up that Grace and Ethan and I all bore our testimonies. I always am delighted to hear my children testify of Christ. I sat between the kids and they were each cozied up next to me. I just actively enjoyed the present moment of listening to them signing the carols, sitting near me, sharing smiles or a hand squeeze. Long ago Marcia got me a cute little doll that was a mother with a bunch of kids piled on her. I loved that sweet gift. She said it reminded her of me because each week she watched the kids jockeying for a spot by me on the bench. 

Ethan and I have been watching Hawkeye. It’s a “Christmas movie” and we both enjoy it. 

I also watched a Christmas Prince, pretty silly but I like it anyway, especially that gorgeous horse running in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment