Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Art

This morning I went to Epcot.  They released the new passholder magnet so I had to go get mine! I like my little collection.  The Art Festival is happening right now, which is one of my favorite times of year at Epcot.  
After I got the magnet I decided to do a loop around the world to get some steps in.  I love walking around and hearing snippets of conversations, and seeing all the people there.  Some are very very happy.  Others are crying (kids...and their parents).  It's smells good and the sights and sounds of joy are all around.  It was sunny and not too hot, which is perfect Disney weather.
The chalk artists are so talented! Seriously I am amazed.



They had a sketching demonstration so I stopped and learned how to draw Ursula.  I thought she turned out pretty well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment