Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Working

 I am a terrible client. That is by far my least favorite part of working in a triad. I run out of things too say and am a horrible sharer.

We have been practicing core skills. And it’s a little bit hard and uncomfortable. Tonight as I knelt to say my evening prayers God put it in my heart to give thanks for the ability to practice core gospel skills in my life: prayer, repentance, obedience. And so I did and I felt the Holy Ghost whisper that with practice comes progress and that it is a gift to progress through life and in our journey to become Christlike.

Also today my Stanley spilled in my backpack and everything is wet now, including my bed. I put it in the backpack when we were leaving class..which I had never done before but I wanted to have my hands free. Then I forgot it was in there and I put it on the bed, where it tipped over and viola: huge mess. My book is wet, my bag is wet and my bed is wet. I wasn’t even sad though because mostly I am too tired to care. 

I have two Stanley’s. My 40 oz with a handle that spills and my 30 oz with a sipper lid, which is my favorite but I dropped it at Disney and the bottom dented so now it wobbles. As a result clementine didn’t make the cut for the road trip. There would have been no leak if she had.


In other news we don’t own our house anymore! So yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment