Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Endings

 

My goal for today was to get one of my three papers for the week done. And to go to bed by midnight. I just hit submit and still have 7 minutes left to blog! Whoo hoo!

It’s been a crazy day. I had to go to the house early and I spent my day working on my paper. Grace came back to the house around 2 and we went to grab sandwiches for lunch. 

This evening we went to the school to watch the band concert. Since December about a third of the band has quit, including Grace. I may go into more detail at some point but for now it will suffice me to say that it’s been a tough year and a lot of things that should not have happened have. Many of the kids who quit came to support their friends. It was a sad concert to go to. I love to hear Grace play, but here we are and it’s going to be okay. Definitely one of those bitter sweet experiences that comes with endings. 

Moving went well today. We have one day left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment