Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sabbath

 

This photo is called first selfie, 30A.D. Of course I love the Chosen, and I’d like to think that Jesus and the 12 had some fun moments together. That they enjoyed a friendship and adventures.

Our talks today was outstanding. Chris Gainey spoke and he was so articulate and his talk was so well organized and he presented it so well. I was really proud of him.  When we moved here he was starting 8th grade, like Grace, and now they are graduating and it’s been so fun to watch him grow up into the young man he is now. That’s the thing I love most about living in a place for awhile- watching the kids grow up, and having friendships that grow through time. 

Kristina spoke next and was her usual amazing self. She is so faithful, so focused on doing good, so strong in the face of great adversity. I love and admire her so much.

Ken Malquist was last and he is a wordsmith, truly he is an inspiring speaker and has such wisdom. I love whenever he speaks. 

After that we had a combined women/YW lesson with the men teaching primary so everyone could go. It was so much fun. 

I’m taking a little afternoon sit in the sun. I feel like Florida is taunting me a little. It’s just perfect outside, the sun is so sunny, and the breeze so gentle, and the water is glistening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment