Sunday, August 23, 2020

change

 

Yesterday Grace and Julia went back to Sea World. This time with Lincoln. Those dolphins ❤️❤️❤️ him so much! She brought back the most darling videos of them playing with him for the longest time.  The girls had a really fun time. I was sad I didn’t go with!


We had lots of Saturday chores and since Rob and I were the only ones home we did go out to dinner. Ethan was also out with friends. I guess our nest is really near empty:(

Today our stake split. Our ward is in the new stake. The meeting to split it was a powerhouse. At first they announced the south stakes new stake presidency and I was a little bummed because I love all those men and their wives. (Mostly the wives) and I think they will be so awesome and also so fun!  Then our new west stake got their new presidency and when they spoke I felt the spirit testify that these men were called of God and I was so happy to be in their stake. I’m excited to see the growth and change we will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment