Sunday, August 30, 2020

Weekend

Friday after school we went to Sea World. Rob and I were very anxious to see Lincoln play with the dolphins. It was really cute. We like SW a lot and it’s not crowded or expensive to go. It rained on us, which was welcome because it was very hot and I was feeling more peckish than normal about the mask.  We had a fun time and then came home and took showers. 

I also had book club. That was a lot of fun. I didn’t finish the book but it was fun to talk to my friends. I wish we all lived in the same place. It’s fun to have friends all over the place, and also sad because they are all over the place!

Saturday our ward had an unofficial beach get together. After some disagreements in the morning Rob and I went. Ethan had to work and Grace a) doesn’t like the beach and b) had her clarinet lesson (virtual). We had a nice time. There were 6 families there and it was fun to talk with them and to swim in the ocean and to enjoy the fresh air. We talked to Abba on our whole drive there and that was fun. 


 Today we went to church. Which I love. I made spinach and egg crepes for breakfast and Rob made tri tip for dinner so we ate well. And now it’s back to work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment