Friday, August 14, 2020

Hi ho hi ho


First week back is done. It was exhausting. We had many months of sleeping late in the morning, staying up late at night, lots of free time. Getting up and going to work was a surprise to my psyche. It was nice to see my work friends and it’s been super busy at school so that was nice. 

Ethan’s been hanging out with the Roddy’s a lot. They are going to BYU, leaving next week, so I think all the boys are trying to log as many fun hours as possible. 

Grace has a heavy schedule this year and has found herself a little overwhelmed with online learning and getting back into a routine. She’s taking jazz band, the highest concert band, ASL, AP world, AP calc, AP chem, AP music theory, and Honors English. That’s a lot. 

Ethan, Jackson and Conner were team shark bait in the watermelon carving challenge.
Bro Williams came over on Thursday night and taught Ethan the first two temple prep classes with a little mission prep thrown in. Since it’s just him Rob and I sat in. It was very sweet. The spirit was strong as we talked about the things of God. I think Ethan will make a wonderful missionary. I’m so proud of him.

We also had our first YW face to face meeting since March. The Bishop taught us about the Second Coming and I think most of the girls really enjoyed it.  I hope we can plan some meaningful activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment