Friday, August 7, 2020

Magic Kingdom

We spent an amazing fun delightful sweaty (brutally hot) mask-clad magical day at Disney!
There were hardly any lines so we never waited more than half an hour and sometimes we just walked on to rides. We got to do everything we wanted. 
Penny was brave and conquered the mountains. She had to be bribed but quickly decided she loved it and raised her hands in the air like a pro!
We opened the park and shut it down. Thankfully an afternoon thunderstorm got us wet so we felt a little cooler and were able to make it the whole day. Did I say it was hot already?
These girls are so fun. I know their parents are missing them and are anxious to have them home but I will be sad to see them go. I am very grateful that Dani and Greg let them come, and that they are such amazing parents. 

This was my dole whip hat’s farewell photo. Seconds later it flew off my head and was trampled by every other log:( That was the only bummer of the day though.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment