Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Epcot



 Monday I went to the dentist for my semi annual cleaning. I ended up staying 3 hours and getting a crown made. It went smoothly and I was happy I didn’t have to anticipate. One unpleasant morning minus the leading up dread was something to be grateful for. 

Mom and I went thanksgiving grocery shopping in the afternoon.

Rob also spent a pleasant day putting in a new garbage disposal. Ours leaked:(. I am grateful he is handy and fixes most of the problems in our home with his own two hands. 

Tuesday mom and dad and I went to Epcot. Rob and Grace went shooting in the morning.




Epcot was a lot of fun. It was Christmasy and we traveled the lands. 


Home MTC goes well. Ethan is happy and engaged. I love having him here just a little longer and being close to the action. There is a peaceful spirit in our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment