Thursday, November 5, 2020

ETST

The hair is gone but the inspiration remains. Ethan has been enjoying doing some painting. And he’s pretty good at following along and making a nice picture!

Penny had her recital! They did scenes from the nutcracker and she was a dancing doll. 

 Ezra enjoys the swing. Hannah is sad to leave California and to go back to chilly Idaho, brrr!

We still don’t have a President. Which is crazy. Also crazy we had some wild events at work. A student tried to take their life, on campus, we had an active shooter drill (which I always find crazy and sad), two of my YW came to my office today upset because one has a friend who is self harming and she told and then she got attacked in the bathroom by some of that friends other friends. They wanted to leave campus, go get Chick-fil-A or something. I told them they couldn’t, of course, but I told them if their mom said okay they could come after school and wait for me to get done and instead of riding the bus I’d drive them home by way of Chick-fil-A. Which they did, so fun surprise for Grace.

Tonight was band practice, which the band loves. Grace is always the very last one done, which I don’t love. 

Grace and Ethan went to the dentist this morning. Grace also had some labs done for the dermatologist.

I talked with Ruby and Cora this afternoon, they were putting away their trampoline for winter because it’s going to snow this weekend. They were excited because they got pink cookies after the babysitters today. They are very funny and talkative!  They got cookies because they “didn’t run away” when Jenna picked them up. 

I also talked to Tatum, she just finished the most exciting book she’s ever read, which includes Fablehaven and Harry Potter! She’s a reader which is so fun! And I am the lucky one who gave her the book for her birthday so yay Mimi on a good pick!

2 comments:

  1. What was the book she loved? I am always looking for new ones for my kids and they go through them so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paola Santiago and the River of Tears

    ReplyDelete