Friday, November 13, 2020

MTC count down

A few more days and Ethan will be a full time missionary. I wish he was going to the MTC, that’s what I would have loved to do if I was a young missionary. Or an old one. I’m so proud of him for moving forward and getting ready to go despite the craziness of this year.

Happiest and most exciting news: President Nelson is giving a special message to the world next Friday. I can not wait!!


 Travis went home this morning . The boys had a good time. Jackson  is over tonight. Ethan’s been blessed with some great friends his whole life. 

Jenna has Covid:( She’s been sick a few days but she’s doing okay. Hopefully no one else gets it and hopefully she feels better quickly.

We had book club tonight. Which I led, and forgot about! I remembered all day then this evening I was helping Rob with a project, then we went and grabbed some dinner when we came home it was almost 9. I got in my pajamas and hopped in bed to watch TV. Luckily Tori texted me! I scrambled up, got dressed, raced downstairs to get the book...which I couldn’t find. Decided to go with out the book, ran back upstairs to log on. A few minutes later Ethan brought me the book (he and Jackson had kept searching after I gave up) and then we met. Whew:) Despite the rough start I love the book club and chatting with my friends. Also I love that boy. He is always so kind and sweet in small ways (like continuing to search for the book) I am going to miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment