Monday, November 9, 2020

Weekend


I forgot to say I was nominated support person of the month a week or so ago. It was a surprise and very sweet. My job has evolved a lot the last year and I do a lot of stuff now that isn’t really clerk stuff. And a lot that is. My favorite part is still talking to the students. We have a lot less people on campus and there are no walk-ins right now but there are appointments, class meetings, and the occasional emergency.

I also answer the phone and answer lots of questions, which I like. 

I order transcripts and send transcripts to colleges. That is easy.

I recently got made the SSD coordinator. I didn’t know what that was when Dr P asked me to do it but it stands for services for students with disabilities, and I basically apply for testing accommodations. It took a week or so to learn what I needed to do, and it involves lots of hunting down of paperwork and information but it’s not bad now that I know how to do it.

So it was nice to be nominated and to “win”.

Hannah stopped in SF on the way to Rexburg and all the girls got together and had a fun visit.  

This morning Pfizer announced that they have a vaccine ready for the end of the year. True? I hope so!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment