Saturday, November 7, 2020

Today

 

Today was like most Saturdays. I happily slept in. Rob went fishing and to the gun range.  Ethan went to work, for the last time.  Monday Travis is coming to hang out for a week and then the week after that is MTC at home.
Hannah and Sawyer and Ezra headed back to Idaho. They had a nice warm break and now it’s back to snow and work.

We elected a new president. Joe Biden won. I voted Trump but reluctantly. I am happy to see a woman VP and I will just continue to pray for the best for our country and our leaders . I have great friends who were squarely in the Biden camp, and I hope they were right. 

We cleaned the house today and bought some groceries. Ethan went to the Gooches for dinner. 

Exciting news Jess and Isaiah had their baby boy, Maverick James!! 


Last night was the last home football game, it was senior night and it was our first win of the year! I wanted to go but each student participant only gets two guest tickets and Grace’s friends really wanted to go so we let them have hers instead of us. I was a little sad & self sacrificing.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment