Friday, January 29, 2021

Fri-yay!!!

 

Tatum entered her school science fair and got best in show! Now she’s moving on to the district level. She’s an amazing girl, so smart and fun. 
This little dude is a chunkster! He has a tooth and a rash and is happy and strong:) last night Chelsea and Mark were at Hannah’s when I FaceTimed and it was fun to see Chelsea. I’m happy the girls live close to each other right now. She’s busy and happy planning her wedding and I know Han likes having her BFF nearby.
The mission has a Facebook page and we spotted our missionary on it this week. The they were waiting for interviews with the mission pres.
I finished my blanket. I love the colors and the stitches but I was disappointed because it is weirdly narrow for how long it is. I am considering adding vertical stripes on the two sides to make it wider. 

Grace misses Lincoln. She says her pain is much higher with him gone. 

Exciting news! Jenna and the girls are coming here for spring break!! I am so excited to see them and to spend all that time together. I sent them some “study material” for prepare for the trip (Disney books). They will be here right before their 3rd birthday and so will still be free!! We are going for sure! It is amazing to have grown children. I miss the little kid days and the baby days and the teenage days but it’s so great seeing my children being responsible fabulous adults. Jenna is a lot of fun and so accomplished. She is a wonderful, engaged, mother. She is my most adventurous kiddo and still loves to be active and outside and trying new and exciting things. I love that! She and Clayton are very wise with their money and they are always doing good for others with it, which is what money should be for. She is well read, good with people, cheerful, creative and surprisingly kind of a minimalist. When I grow up I want to be like Jenna:)💕

I often, like every day, think about how tremendously blessed I am with my family. My kids are amazing, and each unique and bring such joy to me. My sons in law are good men. My grandkids are the best!!  My parents and in laws are loving and supportive and I enjoy the time we spend together. I love my siblings and get along well with them. I love my husband.  I look forward to family time.

and since I'm counting blessings I also feel very grateful for good friends scattered across the country, nice co workers, good health, a house that is cute and snug and cool, a dumb dog that helps Grace, peace in my heart when I read the scriptures, I really love my bed and it's nice sheets, I like my TV shows and was happy that Ray was rescued last night after being a hostage for 3 episodes of SEAL Team, I like Florida weather and technology and this beautiful world. I am most grateful for a living prophet, a missionary son, diet coke, a car that runs and has heated seats for chilly mornings and AC for the rest of the time, vacuum cleaners and dishwasher and other things that make our lives easy.  And lastly for today weekends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment