Saturday, January 9, 2021

Friday/Saturday

 Even though it was only a four day work week after 2 weeks off it felt long. Each day went fast because we were busy but it was exhausting and there was a lot going on outside of work in the family that was equally exhausting. I always feel bad that I am not physically there to support and help I just have to worry and pray from far away. 

Friday night R and I went on a date. 

Saturday we slept in!


Some times our bed gets crowded. Grace also came in to chat after we had all woken up and we decided to do some fun errands together. 

First we went to a ramen restaurant for lunch. Dumo.


I am pretty sure I loved it most. We sat outside in the sun and even though it was a “cold” day we felt comfy in the sunshine. I loved the spoon and the Diet Coke and the ramen was delicious!
Then we went to Barnes & Noble. We hadn’t been in a long time and it’s my favorite!
We have pictures of lots of our kids on the B&N stage. Also I ❤️❤️❤️children’s books and illustrations. I always visit the children’s section as well as the adult books.

After that we went yarn shopping, and then pet store shopping, and finally grocery shopping.  I think everyone enjoyed the day. 

Tomorrow is YW zoom and Sage needed to borrow a book to prepare her part so at 8pm Grace and I drove it over to her. Rob is on a diet,and we are supportive, so we hid the evidence of our treat and ate it up in the parking lot!




The world we live in is super crazy and very divided. I saw this picture all over the internet today and I loved it:


We should all look out for our sister (or brother) and realize that by caring for others we nourish our own selves as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment