Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday

 Last night Rob and I went to watch the band play at the basketball game.  We lost the game but the band was great. It was fun to watch, the score was actually pretty close 58-72.  Not a nail biter but I like when both teams score. 

After we walked Kraytos and then went to bed.  

Grace sometimes says the funniest things.  The snark is strong with that one.  I meant to write this the other day because I know I'll forget so this actually happened last week.  We were walking Lincoln and I saw a neighbor that I often see out with her two little dogs.  I don't know her name but we have had a couple of interactions.  Once when Ziva lived with us we were in our yard and Z was off leash and the lady was walking near.  Z went charging to say hi.  I yelled out, don't worry she's super friendly.  The lady’s  dogs were barking their heads off and she was pulling on their leashes and was yelling my dogs bite, my dogs bite! I ran after Z and scooped her up.  She then told me that she had rescued them and they were traumatized and this and that, while she was crying.  After that I always crossed the street when I saw them so she wouldn't be concerned and I would scoop up Z quickly if we were just on a business trip to the yard. Anyway I saw her and told Grace, who was walking just in front of me, to cross and I began to cross the street when the barking began.  I told Grace again and this time she also moved out of the way.  The lady yelled out "sorry, they are adopted!". Grace said, "oh, I thought they were your biological dogs", quick as a wink and straight faced. Nope she assured us, they are adopted. (head shake) I told Grace she meant rescued and she needs to be nice, but really I was laughing inside because that was a funny thing to retort.

Someone at work has been placing these cute little animals anonymously on our computers.  Everyone says it isn't them and I have no idea who it is but I love my little okapi!

No comments:

Post a Comment