Monday, October 11, 2021

An ode to Siris walking directions in parking lots

After work today I met Wendy at Epcot. We ate around the world and visited. It was a nice evening together. 

When I left I couldn’t find my car. One of my favorite phone features is the “where did I park my car?” answering abilities. I walked around following my little map and it was near where I thought but not exactly and without Siri’s help I might still be out there. 

Yesterday we had ward conference. In the evening we had a joint young women class presidency and our adult presidency at Laurie’s. After we had fall treats which were yummy. I love these amazing young women and am so amazed and awed at their courage living in these last days. 

Rob has been seeing Jae, our next door neighbor and friendly neighborhood chiropractor. He’s been having issues. Well Grace’s pain has been really high lately. She’s been struggling and we have tried everything, including but not limited to buying her a special mattress, getting her a service dog, going to every kind of doctor and taking numerous meds, therapies, and what not. Now we are branching out to witch doctors and miracle elixirs.  We ordered her a some homeopathic stuff, and took her to see Jae, and bio feedback is on the calendar for after band season, as well as anything else we can come up with to try. Anyway he did X-rays and found out that she has spinabifida occulta, scoliosis and her sacrum isn’t fused. It’s always something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment