Saturday, October 23, 2021

In no particular order

The cutest 3 year olds around! I love their darling smiles and am counting down the days until they come visit!


We had a stake youth Halloween party tonight. The youth committee did an amazing job! I loved the decorations. Grace and Lettie went as Disney fans…so pretty much as themselves!
I ran errands and read my book and chaperoned at the activity. Rob went fishing and to play racquetball with Jon and this evening he’s watching Ohio State football. 

After the party Grace and Lettie went to Lettie’s house to watch Hocus Pocus and I am finishing my book. 


 Amelia, Charlotte, Chase and Grace were there early enough for me to get a picture. Lettie, Maya, and Sage came later. Seven is not a bad turn out for our girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment