Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Stitches

Grace had to go back in to get another stitch. One of her wounds opened up. She just needs to let it rest. She’s missed a lot of days of school, which is why I wanted her to wait until spring break, but she had pain in her mouth, so what are you going to do? 

Last night I started a night class. It’s only 4 weeks long, which I’m glad about, one night a week for 3 hours. It was okay. I am not sure if I want to teach next year but I do want to keep the door open so I have to take 3 classes this year. 

 Sunday was such a busy day. We had ward council, then church, then BYC, then a baptism & R did a visit to the Ramey’s, then in the evening was BYD. I am grateful to wear my day out in His service when I can. (I am also grateful for lazy days!)

Ethan is settled into his new area. We talked with him last night, which was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment