Friday, July 22, 2022

Friday

Grace had sectionals this morning at Madison’s. I had house workers here. Their progress is slow. I don’t know how fast it should go but I’ll just say that they come late, lunch long, and leave early. They are Brazilian. Nice guys. Hopefully their work is good. 
All the sections had rehearsals on their own. The drum line had the police called on them by a grumpy neighbor. The police joined them and took a photo with them. Lol. 
After sectionals they went to Chick-fil-A and then Goodwill and then Lilly and Alyssa hung out here. 

Grace had a busy day, I had kind of a boring day. I did clean the bathroom and fold some laundry, read my book and when they left for the evening I went to Disney Springs to enjoy a nice walk and browsing. Going to DS always chases the blahs away, there are so many things to see and look at. Fun people to watch and nice AC in all the shops. 
Ezzie at the beach. That boy found a new love, shoveling!

When I got home I swam and chatted with Alec and Kelly. It was fun to have a long visit. 
This guy is my shadow. Grace’s cat. He normally loves Rob best but when there is no one else around he follows me. (Like a dog). Any guesses where this photo was taken? Yep, in the bathroom. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment