Sunday, July 3, 2022

Weekend

 

The birds here are different than the ones we’ve gotten used to seeing in Florida. Still so cute. I love a good bird spotting!
Saturday we did a lot of putzing around. We went on base to the beach. We watched TV. We went to the pool. 
Sunday we went to church. Rob lives in the LP ward boundaries so we went there. Then we thought we’d stay and say hi to some friends in the Pax ward. It was so great seeing everyone and I loved hugging old friends and just reconnecting! Grace liked it too and surprised me by wanting to stay for the 2nd hour for the second time today.

After church we went over to Pete and Katherine’s for dinner. I loved seeing them and catching up. 

We have some plans this week to see more friends. I missed all these guys and am very happy to be coming back to them (eventually) and equally sad to leave the friends and life we have in FL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment