Friday, July 29, 2022

Last week of summer

 

This little Darcy girl is so cute!
Today was the last day of band camp. They had a parent preview that was so hot it gave me a headache! I don’t know how the kids have done it all day every day. Seriously it is so brutal out there. My heat tolerance has gone down a lot the last few years. Anyway Grace is a warrior. She made it and was a great leader. Her band captaining is a role she takes very seriously. 

Ruby. Oh how I love this little girl!
Obviously there is no rhyme or reason to the order of these pictures. We got to play housekeeping hoarders edition and stuff all our stuff into the bathrooms and laundry room so we could get new carpet. Our house repairs are done!! Yay!
Almalfi coast. It’s on my list!
Cora Rae, 💕💕💕
More evidence of my good home making skillz.
Chris got a new job. Yay! I’m so glad that happened quickly. I got to talk to Sierra and Jenna and Hannah today so that was great. 

Back to work next week. I’m not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment