Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Kind of boring day


 Grace had a sectional here this morning. Then she went to the mall with some friends. She cleaned her room and then hung out with friends again. A good summer day. 

I had a boring day that felt like I didn’t do anything. I did some laundry, talked on the phone with a friend. I had the carpet guy come to measure for our restoration and made dinner. I read my book, enjoyed our warm pool water, watched TV, took out the trash and cleaned the kitchen. I talked to Ezra and enjoyed listening to some stories with him. I talked to Marshall a couple times. He called before his dentist appointment and after. He had to be sedated and have 8 caps put on. It felt mostly unproductive but soon school will start and I will be busy so I have to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment