Sunday, October 30, 2022

Dinner in a Pumpkin

We had the Thacker’s over for a spooky dinner.
I made chili in a pumpkin, jello “candy corn”, and a veggie tray. Diana & Jess brought mummy hot dogs and ghost kabobs. We both made pies. 
It was a lot of fun. Everything was good and the kids ran around playing. 
Today was a very busy day for me. I got up early to go get Sierra from the airport! I’m excited she’s going to be here this week. When we got home she went to bed, she took the red eye and it was night for her. I did dinner prep, and made pies, studied and did a little tidying. 
Then I went to ward council, came home to pick up the family, went to church, went to BYC, came home and we all got ready for dinner.
After the Thacker’s left we cleaned up and then I had to finish my ethics class for the week. 

Finally everything is done. Also Bub called and I got to chat just a little but not as long as I wanted. Luckily he will be home in 3 days!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment