Friday, October 28, 2022

Sea World


 We went to Sea World today! Between Grace and I we had enough free passes that we all got in! I was happy about that! Also just happy to go!
It was not too hot.
It was surprisingly not crowded.
They had their Halloween spooktacular, I had never been before and it was really cute. Their Halloween decorations were really cute. The kids all got to trick or treat which the girls loved. 
We saw the orca show and fed the sting rays. Clayton Jenna Grace and Blake separated to go ride roller coasters.

The girls and I went to Sesame Street and played. They rode the merry go round 5 times in a row, they also rode the flower pot bucket, and the spinning bird nests, and the train. We watched the parade and ate dippin dots.
It was really fun. I do love going to Sea World.  The girls are so funny and Darcy is so sweet💕
I’m enjoying having Jenna and Clayton here a lot too. Several times Clayton has said something to us and we have answered the same exact words in unison. It’s been fun to see how alike we are. As a mom it’s nice to see my daughters growing up to be somewhat like me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment